Add Listing / Sign In
Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, December 21st.
Appetite for Art 2019 is on Saturday, February 16th, 2019.
Legal Name (required)
Artist Name (required)
Phone Number (required)
Mailing Address (required)
Postal/Zip Code (required)
What are your preferred pronouns (He/She/They/Other)
Artistic Discipline? (Oil, Acrylic, Etc.)
Number of Pieces to be Shown?
Are you a Professional or Emerging Artist?
Do you have easels available? If so, how many?
In addition, PLEASE Email/Dropbox your selected images to email@example.com. Your application WILL NOT be considered complete until we have received the images.
- Full set up is all day on Saturday February 16th
- Any equipment to display artworks provided by the artist would be greatly appreciated. A limited number of easels will be available.
- Artist will provide their own price tags.
- NDAC will provide lanyards for all participating artists.
- Chefs will be looking for inspiration from your art (colors, themes etc) and will choose a selection of pieces to work from. Culinary themes are not required. Not all artists will have work selected as inspiration pieces.
- There is no cost for participation! No commissions will be charged. However, we are providing each artist that is involved with a mini canvas (6”x6”) to create on so that we can auction it off in support of the Arts Council. Donations by commission from art sales would be appreciated to benefit the cause but are not mandatory.
- The Artist is required to be present at the event to discuss their work and to mingle with the assembled ticket buyers attending this fundraising event.
- A floor plan will be designed and distributed by the venue closer to the event.
- Artists will be contacted with confirmation by/on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
- Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Sydney Black, by calling 250-354-8177 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't have an account? Want to create?
Have an account? Log in?
Password reset link will be sent to your email